Thursday 26 December 2013

Nearly a month since my last post !

I haven't written a blog post in over a month . I almost felt no need to too .

I think in the last month I have had to be very honest to myself . Allowing myself to think of myself first and allowing myself to be selfish .

We got struck by that vile cold that went around , wiping us out and leaving us grumpy .

So we hibernated . If the day was grey and miserable outside . We chilled in our flat . We went to playgroup 1/2 times a week instead of 4/5.  We saw my mum and dad 1/2 instead of everyday .

It's exactly what we needed . We watched movies together . We baked . We cooked . We tidied . We played lots of games . We did puzzles . We made Christmas crafts . We sang songs under the duvet . We looked at decorations at garden centres .



Now I say we were lazy . But in actually fact the above list is what we did on our down days .
We managed to fit in a weekend away to London .
Family visiting .
A visit to Santa .
Meeting our friends new baby .
Lots of play dates .
Little miss learnt to write ( toddler style).

It allowed me to take time to play and try new ideas . Lots of new ideas for my crafty adventures :-).


Ill be honest when I look back on how I felt a year ago , it scares me a lot ! I was so sad , down and didn't wana get out of bed .

Now a year on Christmas , the month of December was mine and my daughters :-).

We were happy and we enjoyed every second of our time :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment