Friday 29 November 2013

Attempting to make a gluten free gingerbread house !

I have a lovely friend Claire who along side helping set up run the single parent group , has hundreds of other talents . Her baking skills are amazing !!!

Having seen her attempt at making a gingerbread house , I thought I'd give it ago ! The recent co-op magazine had a simple recipe . So I replaced the gluten contains ingredients with gluten free .

It was so much fun , little miss really enjoyed mixing , stirring , trying , rolling and asking questions !!

We even had most of the things to make the recipe already in the cupboard , which was a bonus !!
Mixing and rubbing the butter into the flour ! 


So many questions !! Why is it black , it very sticking ! Mummy I need wipes my fingers are sticky!! 

Stir stir stir !! 

Mummy



No comments:

Post a Comment