Friday 20 September 2013

A letter to my daughter :-)!


Hey baby girl ,

 Tonight your staying at daddy's house for the first time !!

How lucky are you , You get not one but two bedrooms , two places to call home !!

I bet your going to watch ceebies and read a great bedtime story .

I hope you don't give daddy too much stick , he is new to this bedtime stuff , so you be good !

I think it would be a great idea if you closed you eyes and didn't get up till it was morning.

I know a secret that tomorrow, your off to see the animals ! I can't wait to hear your story's about them !

Remember that not matter where you are , no matter what time of day it is or how your feeling , your always in mummy's heart .

I love th to the moon and back baby girl  . Have a fanatic time with lots of laughter !


Love you , goodnight baby girl , I better feed the guinea pig

Mummy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment