Tuesday 24 September 2013

Stamping :-)!




Yesterday , little miss was having a weird mood day ! Lots of crying and testing limits , so I put my thinking cap on , took a deep breath and started again :-)! 

On Friday the www.treatstoylibary.co.uk came to the children's centre . Perfect timing for us as craft seems to be our favourite thing at the moment . We picked up a stamping pad for £1.95. Easily washes out of clothes and perfect replacement for paint . 

Whilst dinner was cooking I laid out a piece of old wallpaper and gave little miss some stampers . 

She was in heaven !! 

Yes I did make that mistake of putting on my carpet , doh !! 

The hallway in our house still doesn't have carpet, so moved the stamping into there . 
Perfect timing as little miss started hand and foot printing. 

30 mins later , one happy toddler and one dinner cooked !!  

4 comments:

  1. I've just bought some stamps for my daughter this week! Looking forward to testing them out on Thursday when I'm off work :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you test them ? Hope you had lots of fun :-)!

      Delete